Akdağ Mineral Stonewool
Decorative Mineral Plaster S-500
It is a white cement-based, single-component, polymer-added, water-repellent, topcoat material utilized on the exterior wall and thermal insulation system plaster of buildings.
- Residences, shopping malls and hospitals,
- Horizontal, vertical and overhead applications,
- On all kinds of mineral surfaces,
- As a decorative coating on exterior thermal insulation systems,It is utilized as a decorative coating on exposed concrete, indoors and outdoors.
Features and Advantages
- It is easy to apply and shape.
- It shows high resistance against all kinds of climatic conditions.
- It is weather resistant and water repellent. It prevents the accumulation of moisture.
- It fixes surface defects.
- It is long-lasting, does not burn and does not swell.
- It creates a homogeneous decorative image after application.
- Thanks to its texture, the plaster covers the steel trowel marks on the surface.
- It has vapor permeability.
- It can be painted with exterior paints.