BOARD ADHESIVE S-300
It is a special cement-based, fiber-reinforced plaster utilized for plastering on heat and sound insulation materials such as polystyrene -based and rock wool boards indoors and outdoors, increasing the strength of the surface with mesh application.
- Utilized in the exterior thermal insulation system, in the plastering of the thermal insulation board,
- Utilized for plastering on concrete, gas concrete, hollow block foam indoors and outdoors.
- Utilized in residences, shopping malls and hospitals,
- Utilized in horizontal, vertical and overhead applications,
- Utilized in all kinds of reinforced concrete engineering structures.
Features and Advantages
- It is easy to apply and shape.
- It shows high resistance against all kinds of climatic conditions.
- Its long-term durability against external weather conditions has been proven by hygrothermic wall tests.
- It has the ability to stretch thanks to the polymer additives it contains.
- It has vapor permeability.
- It is not flammable.
- Paint can be applied directly on it.
- Thanks to the fibers in its structure, it absorbs the stresses and vibrations arising from temperature differences and minimizes the risk of cracking.